SEARCH THIS BLOG

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

{Pin-Tastic Tuesday} Popsicle Party Flair

Last summer I designed these Popsicle Party printables perfect for a summertime gathering.....well, I'm finally getting around to using those printables for an actual party setup.  I created this Popsicle Party Pinterest board chock full of ideas and inspiration on all things Popsicle!

Here are a few of my favorite pins from the board:



A.  This Popsicle stick inspired bed is fun and whimsical - who could imagine being cold all snuggled up under those comfy covers?

B.    These confetti popsicles are just the cutest darn things - and I know my kids would go crazy over them!

C.  Wooden Popsicles - for PLAY - LOVE!!!

D.  A creative runner made from water colored Popsicles sticks?????  MUST MAKE!

E.  These adorable little clothespin dolls sure would make the cutest Popsicle Party favors, no????

F.  Who says kids have to have enjoy all the yummy-ness that is a Popsicle....these Popsicle cocktails are perfect for adult fair!


I am REALLY excited about putting this theme together and can't wait to share more with you.  In the meantime, check out the complete Popsicle Party Pinterest board here.




1 comment:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails