SEARCH THIS BLOG

Monday, April 8, 2013

{Cupcake Monday} Yarn Pom-Pom Cupcake Garland


This yarn pom-pom cupcake garland was made for a custom order in my Etsy shop.  It turned out so cute that I just had to share it!  




 Even one by itself makes a great favor for a cupcake themed birthday party!  You can fill the cupcake liner with treats and then top it off with the pom-pom!!!  SUPER CUTE!




You can now find the garland available now in my shop!  Use the code CUPCAKE to receive 15% ALL GARLANDS off in the month of April!!!!





7 comments:

  1. This is just too stinkin cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keisha! I LOVE this garland!! SO, SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very pretty-I'm gonna make this at my work-daycare center. Thanx for sharibg. Greetings with heart&soul from Sil

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG. LOVE this. Can't wait to try it. I have a ton of pom poms and a ton of cupcake liners.

    Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these and I'm going to give it a try tonight :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails