SEARCH THIS BLOG

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

{Pin-Tastic Tuesday} Peep This - Marshmallow Peep Ideas & Inspiration

I am so lucky that I live less than 10 miles away from the Peeps store located at The National Harbour!  So, it's only appropriate, that today's Pinterest 'Pin-Tastic Tuesday' board be inspired by these deliciously cute fluff-ity marshmallow confections!

Sources:



You can view more ideas & inspiration on my 'Peep This' Marshmallow Peep Ideas Pinterest Board

NEED MORE INSPIRATION????

THROW A PEEPS PARTY!!!!!
Looking to throw your own Peeps-themed Easter bash this spring?  You will love these printables by Whimsically Detailed!



GET CRAFTY!!!!!
Got a Cricut Expressions 2?  Well you will love this tutorial on making your own Peeps shaped banner using the Cricut Craft Room by Sumo's Sweet Stuff!



I hope you're not too 'Peeped' out by all of this 'Peep-ing' -  Haha!!!  I certainly hope you were inspired today.  I cannot wait to share all the Easter fun hopping your way this week!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails