SEARCH THIS BLOG

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

{Printables} Farmstand Chocolate Bunny Printables


Sooooo happy to share the pics for my latest printables.

I was really inspired to create something that reminded me of the country or very much like a farm stand....and this is what I came up with....lots of gingham, burlap, dried corn silk, and bunny cotton tails!



I found the only bunch of fresh carrots in the store - with their tops on them - SCORE!  I just put them in a woven basket I had in my party stash and tossed in some plain white hard boiled eggs.





I love putting party dots onto long skewers for cupcake toppers, I think it really changes the look of the cupcakes and add some visual interest!  I put them into my cottontail cupcakes.


I chose to swag the printable banner across the table instead of above and opted for a handmade bunting instead, for my backdrop.





To dress up a plain mason jar, I wrapped a strip of burlap around the lip of the jar and glued a cotton ball to the bow.  These orange tulips went perfectly with my colorscape!


I made these blue eggs using one pack of Berry Blue Kool-Aid and 2/3 cup of water.  I really wanted them to be a very soft blue, but was working in poor light and didn't realize that as the eggs dried they would get darker.  So, if you're going for a very soft look and want to use Kool-Aid to dye your eggs, I wouldn't leave them in longer than 45 seconds to 1 minute. 





For the favor tags, I  used party dots to decorate these dollar store carrot shaped treat containers that I filled with jelly beans.



Keeping along with the country farm stand theme, I filled these ball mason jars with Carolina Sweet Tea!








I think this set is just adorable, even though I am a bit biased.  It's perfect for an Easter Brunch or an  Egg Hunt.  You can download these Easter Printables here!

The printable set includes:

Fill-In Invitations
Blank Invitations
Blank Menu Cards
Happy Easter Banner
Party Dots
Cupcake Wrappers
Treat Bag Toppers
Straw Flags
Chocolate Bunny Decals


They also come with different color options.....just choose your favorite download and print!







3 comments:

  1. I love the soft country feel, everything looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm planing to make a birthday party for my kids with max and ruby theme where I can find those carrot treat containers ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @linnethernandez - they were purchased at Dollar Tree during the Easter holiday season.

    Thanks!
    Keisha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails