SEARCH THIS BLOG

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Halloween Party 2010

Hallow Friends!

A crazy thing happend to me after a strange visit  through the secret keyhole....I wandered home and came upon a sign....



Wondering what could be so daring as to enter my own house, I proceeded to go inside....

Upon entering I found a table filled with delicious treats!


CANDY CORN AND CARAMELS!!!


AND CUPCAKES TOO!


COOKIE POPS AND THINGS THAT SAY BOO!


 A tray full of tricks and treats......


and spider leg thingies to eat!


Oh wait! Oh wait!!!  Someone even made DEVIL CAKES!


Funky neon spiders creepy crawling on candy bars....oh what could all of this mean?


Oh, I know, I see!  It's a candy bar explosion made just for the cupcake and party queen!


Oh how giggly I will be after I munch on all these sweets - HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!



Hey!  I can't eat all these treats alone, so you're invited to come!  It's a Halloween treat fest for everyone!!!!  Leave a comment if you're stopping through - and if you are having  A Fanciful Twist Halloween 2010 Party too, leave a comment below with a link to yours......I don't mind if you BOO!  hahahaaaaa!!!!

A drawing will take place next friday for a Halloween Treat Pack featuring our tasty Halloween Oreo Pops!  All you have to do to enter is leave your comment below to be entered.

To order the Halloween party items seen above please check out my Etsy shop!

Thanks for stopping by my Halloween Party! 


Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails